It is a type of Tantra meditation that enables you to become aware of the seven chakras and experience them. This happens through the opening of your chakras in the body, and breathing deeply in Chakra helps you to charge the Chakras with energy. It has a profound impact on your overall development and helps you in gaining a better sense of being.
If your third eye chakra is not in a stable position you might have:
- Yogic breathing which helps to achieve an expanded state of awareness of the self.
- Seated meditations activate all the seven chakras.
- Standing meditation with full yogic breath. It helps in improving your breathing.
- Walking and breathing meditation.
The Seven Essential Chakras
Chakras are the energy centers that are lined in our bodies. These are placed from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet. These energy centers work as transformers that control the energies of your body and help you in attaining peace and serenity.
How to Practice it
Duration: 45 minutes
- Stand on your feet while keeping a gap between them, Keep your body loose and relaxed.
- Take a deep breath into the first Chakra, lay equal emphasis on breathing in and breathing out. Focus on the pelvic area, where the first Chakra is located. Breathe in rhythm to keep yourself comfortable.
- With the ringing of each bell, shift the focus of your deep, rapid breathing to the next Chakra, let your breath become more rapid and gentler. While moving forward, you will gain such expertise that your breathing will be doubled in the seventh Chakra compared to the first.
- You can move your body and hands, but your feet should stay in one position. Once your breathing and body are in motion, the movement will seem effortless. Your concentration remains with the impact of these chakras.
- After completing the respiration in the seventh Chakra, you will hear three bells ringing sound. At this point, you can let your breath and awareness fall back through each Chakra, slowing down your breathing from Chakra to Chakra. You get only about two minutes to reach back to the first Chakra.
- After this process, stand still and silent for a few moments and then start the next sequence. You will complete three full courses.
Duration: 15 minutes
- After the third breathing sequence, sit relaxed while keeping your eyes closed in silence. As you sit, don't pay attention to anything in particular.
- Remain calm and be a witness to whatever is happening around you without applying any judgments.
- Chakra breathing helps in physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual healing.
- It helps in exploring the layers of the body on a healing level and witness the effects of thoughts and feelings on your body.
- It improves sleeping patterns and assists you in establishing a greater connection to your sense of self.
- Chakra meditation, which works along with the brow chakra, can sharpen our spirits and help us look inward, thereby improving our clarity in instincts.
- This helps you in managing your emotions as equilibrium is restored in your body through Chakra meditation.
Chakra breathing is one of the most reliable and best techniques to create harmony among the different energies of your body.It also lets you channelize your thoughts in the right direction and clears blockages, which might result from your confused state of mind.